Concrete Paint Sealer is a solvent based, acrylic sealer designed to be used on driveways, pathways, stencil & stamped concrete, warehouse floors, exposed aggregate concrete etc. It dramatically improves clean-ability and maintenance while protecting the substrate from damaging UV sunlight, traffic, dirt ingress etc.
Available in 20ltrs with a variety of colours and very easy to apply with either a roller or solvent resistant broom. To re-apply, it’s as simple as a high pressure clean, allow to dry and roll another fresh coat over the top. Concrete Paint Sealer will also accept the Right Choice Non Slip Additive, making it ideal for use in wet areas and driveways. Clean-up or thinning (if required) is with the Right Choice Solvent.
Please ensure to check the colour of the sealer prior to installation. Once the product has been applied, Right Choice can take no responsibility for any discrepancies in colour variations.
20 litres will do 2 coats over approximately 60m² – 70m² (concrete porosity dependent)
Coverage rates will be determined by how porous the concrete is (how easily water soaks in). The easier and quicker that water soaks in, the more porous the concrete is and the more product you will use.
- Ensure the concrete has sufficient porosity for the sealer to penetrate.
- Dip a finger into a glass of water and apply 2-3 drops to the surface.
- Time the amount of time it takes for the water to soak into the concrete.
- For sufficient porosity to apply a sealer, this should be no longer than 90 seconds.
- Repeat the test over multiple sections of the concrete substrate.
- If under 90 seconds then the concrete has sufficient porosity for application of the sealer.
- If longer than 90 seconds, then it may be necessary to either acid wash or diamond grind the concrete to open it up and create the required porosity.
Enter the dimensions of your surface area to estimate how many tins of product you may need:
Product Name: Concrete Paint Sealer
Material: Solvent-base acrylic sealer
Pack Sizes: 20 Litres