Penetrating Sealer is an invisible sealer that does not alter the appearance of the substrate and helps to prevent premature and excessive chemical erosion of a wide variety of materials including; Natural Stone, Blue Stone, Concrete, Brick and construction materials. Penetrating Sealer is very easy to apply with either a roller, sprayer or solvent resistant broom and unlike film forming sealers, Penetrating Sealer is not a coating that can be damaged or wear off with traffic and harsh weather conditions. Available in 20ltrs
Instead of creating a film on the surface, it chemically reacts from within the surface of the pores with a hydrophobic material which in turn stops the penetration of water and other materials. Since it penetrates into the substrate, it will not cause the treated surface to be slippery, especially when wet and being solvent based, it soaks deep into the surface, giving protection against;
- Both salt and chlorinated water
- Water borne contaminate soils
- Salt ion ingress and efflorescence
- Freeze/thaw weather damage
* Note: If your substrate is slippery as it is, then Penetrating Sealer will not add any extra non-slip properties.