Non Slip Paint has been designed specifically for concrete areas requiring extra grip with slip reducing properties. A non slip coating system that is suitable for interior or exterior areas, including; Driveways, Patios, Pathways, Garages, External Ramps and a great deal more… It does require the addition of a primer and topcoat which are sold separately.
It is a perfect substitute for decorative non slip coatings, such as stenciled concrete or spray applied products. It is a water based coating that has been incorporated with a silica sand to add extra grip to a slippery surface. Having high weather and UV resistance makes it compliant with the Australian Standard for a slip resistant coating which has a rating of P5 when installed to manufacturers recommendations.
- The texture of the product is NOT reflected in the colour chart.
- The full colour range is based on standard Colourbond Colours. Unfortunately if a desired colour is not shown then it is not available.
**THIS IS A FULL COATING SYSTEM THAT REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS: (ordered individually)
- 1 x primer coat of Aqua Prime
- 1 x base coat of Non Slip Paint
- 2 x top coats of Clear Concrete Sealer
- Aqua Prime & Non Slip Paint = Water
- Clear Concrete Sealer = Solvent
Please ensure to check the colour of the sealer prior to installation. Once the product has been applied, Right Choice can take no responsibility for any discrepancies in colour variations.