Stone Enhancing Sealer is a cost-effective, low-sheen, enhanced-look, penetrating sealer formulated to darken/highlight the natural character of concrete, porous stone and pavers. It rejuvenates the colour and improves the appearance of worn and weathered stone, concrete & pavers without an artificial thick film.
It is a breathable sealer that will not trap moisture and protects against water & oil borne contaminants, food and beverage stains, mould, mildew and weathering. Additional coats will further enhance the colour. Stone Enhancing Sealer will also accept the Right Choice Non Slip Additive, making it ideal for wet area applications. It is easily applied by either a sprayer, roller or a solvent resistant broom. Clean-up or thinning (if required) is with the Right Choice Solvent.
20 litres will do 2 coats over approximately 60m² – 70m² (concrete porosity dependent)
Coverage rates will be determined by how porous the concrete is (how easily water soaks in). The easier and quicker that water soaks in, the more porous the concrete is and the more product you will use.
- Ensure the concrete has sufficient porosity for the sealer to penetrate.
- Dip a finger into a glass of water and apply 2-3 drops to the surface.
- Time the amount of time it takes for the water to soak into the concrete.
- For sufficient porosity to apply a sealer, this should be no longer than 90 seconds.
- Repeat the test over multiple sections of the concrete substrate.
- If under 90 seconds then the concrete has sufficient porosity for application of the sealer.
- If longer than 90 seconds, then it may be necessary to either acid wash or diamond grind the concrete to open it up and create the required porosity.
Enter the dimensions of your surface area to estimate how many tins of product you may need:
Product Name: Stone Enhancing Sealer
Material: Solvent-based acrylic sealer
Pack Size: 20 Litres