Wet Look Sealer is a hard wearing, semi-gloss, “wet look” sealer that is used for the protection of surface deterioration from UV, traffic, oil and dirt. Formulated to withstand harsh outdoor environments, the quick, hard wearing coating dramatically eases maintenance. It will darken and enhance old coloured stamped driveways or bring to life the exposed aggregate in concrete. Available in 20ltrs.
Wet Look Sealer contains additives which help to reduce hot tyre marking while also reducing the problematic marring and scuffing of the sealer. This makes it ideal for use on driveway’s or on its own or as a protective sealer for stamped decorative concrete or concrete pavers. The Right Choice Non Slip Additive can be added for use as driveway sealer or wet area application. An extremely easy product to apply by roller or a solvent resistant broom. Clean-up or thinning (if required) is with the Right Choice Solvent.
20ltrs will do 2 coats over approximately 60m² – 70m² (concrete porosity dependent)
Coverage rates will be determined by how porous the concrete is (how easily water soaks in). The easier and quicker that water soaks in, the more porous the concrete is and the more product you will use.
- Ensure the concrete has sufficient porosity for the sealer to penetrate.
- Dip a finger into a glass of water and apply 2-3 drops to the surface.
- Time the amount of time it takes for the water to soak into the concrete.
- For sufficient porosity to apply a sealer, this should be no longer than 90 seconds.
- Repeat the test over multiple sections of the concrete substrate.
- If under 90 seconds then the concrete has sufficient porosity for application of the sealer.
- If longer than 90 seconds, then it may be necessary to either acid wash or diamond grind the concrete to open it up and create the required porosity.
Enter the dimensions of your surface area to estimate how many tins of product you may need:
Product Name: Wet Look Sealer
Material: Solvent based, acrylic sealer
Pack Size: 20 Litres